Allow me to share as promised some of my favorite quotes on love. Love is a powerful thing.
- “The hardest thing to do is watch someone you love, love someone else” – Unknown
- “You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then in silence, I can only hope my eyes can speak my heart.” – Robert Sexton
- “Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being “in love” which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.”– Louis de Bernieres
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.” – Josiah G. Holland
- “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Our eyes can’t speak forever. We can make a move now or never.”- SAJ 🙂
- Lust, Love and Marriage… (organisedclutter.wordpress.com)
- 30 Dr. Seuss Quotes That Can Change Your Life and 5 Fun Links (marcia-richards.com)