It is so amazing that a little three letter word can cause such havoc in our lives and pull us away from doing what’s right in our heart and God’s will. For this reason, I want to share this post. Sometimes preaching the word doesn’t get through to some, but when a person speaks on a level for one to understand, it can lead them to reading the word of God to prove that His word is true. This is where most quotes concerning subjects about the human race come in handy. And if you enjoy reading quotes, please read the Book of Proverbs.
I believe most quotes made by others derive from the book, and reworded for us to grasp the meaning that is more applicable to the level of our understanding the WORD. We grow daily in faith and belief as we dine in the Word of God. God speaks to us in so many ways. Open your minds, feel with your hearts, hear with your ears, and see with your eyes, just how FORGIVING our Heavenly Father, Savior, and Protector is. And since He freely forgives, let us also practice forgiving others and moving forward, onward, and upward, cause SIN will without a doubt will keep you under and have you feeling like a snake always crawling on its belly leaving skidmarks in the dust or wherever it roams.
Enjoy my loves! Here is some Ling for your plate. Enjoy the meal and look up the definition of LING. I happen to run across the word because I sinned in error of a typo and had to find out the meaning of my erroneous word.
He that falls into sin is a man; that grieves at it, is a saint; that boasts of it, is a devil.
Sin is a viper that does always kill where it is not killed.
There are sins of omission as well as those of commission.
Other men’s sins are before our eyes; our own are behind our backs
Adam ate the apple, and our teeth still ache. 🙂 😛
Confess your sins to the Lord, and you will be forgiven; confess them to men, and you will be laughed at.
All sin tends to be addictive, and the terminal point of addiction is what is called damnation.
- Violence is a Sin- “The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles”
- Marriage is three parts sin and seven parts forgiveness of sins.
- “I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man’s self-respect is a sin.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Should we all confess our sins to one another we would all laugh at one another for our lack of originality”
- “If you do not want the fruits of sin stay out of the devil’s orchard” (Amen! Apples anyone?)
- “All the water in the world, however hard it tries, can never sink the smallest ship unless it gets inside, and all the evil in the world, the blackest kind of sin, can never hurt you in the least, unless you let it in”
- “So much attention is paid to the aggressive sins, such as violence and cruelty and greed with all their tragic effects, that too little attention is paid to the passive sins, such as apathy and laziness, which in the long run can have a more devastating effect.”
- “To sin is a human business, to justify sins is a devilish business.”
Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
- “Sin cannot tear you away from him (Christ), even though you commit adultery a hundred times a day and commit as many murders”
Wow, I have to refresh myself on Luther’s beliefs.
God’s mercy is so GREAT. It is so awesome how much He loves me, He loves Us.
Thank you Lord for the forgiveness of Sins.
To close this out I want to add in the words of Martin Luther
“I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess”
AMEN AMEN AMEN
I Love You
Love Covers A Multitude Of Sins
Please check out the articles below. El Neato!
- Can a person can know every sin is forgiven? (ptl2010.com)
- How Do I Get Forgiveness For My Sins? (promisebook.net)